AROMATICA Tea Tree Balancing Toothpaste 100g
AROMATICA Tea Tree Balancing Toothpaste 100g
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
Tea tree oil, peppermint oil, and spearmint oil help freshen and relax the oral cavity and prevent bad breath.
*TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Balancing · Clarifying · Calming
The powerful freshness of green leaves gives it the power to become stronger even when exposed to external stimuli. Terpinen-4-ol, the main component of tea tree oil, helps maintain a clean oral cavity*.
*PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Peppermint, as fresh as the dawn air, cleanses your inner energy and provides pure energy that allows for new thoughts.
The refreshing scent of peppermint not only makes your mouth feel more refreshed, but the main ingredient, menthol, gives a cool feeling to your mouth.
*Refreshing oral care with essential oils
This toothpaste is a harmonious blend of tea tree oil, peppermint oil, and spearmint oil. The blend of essential oils with a harmonious and refreshing scent helps eliminate bad breath and protects the oral cavity.
*Balanced and effective oral care with tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is well known as an essential oil that helps not only the skin but also the hygiene and health of the oral cavity. * Prevent gingivitis, periodontitis, periodontal disease, and gum disease with toothpaste containing tea tree oil.
*Safe toothpaste with plant-derived cleaning ingredients
If your mouth remains dry, oral bacteria can easily multiply, which can worsen bad breath. Tea tree-flavored balancing toothpaste uses plant-derived cleaning ingredients that meet Aromatica's strict standards to keep your mouth moist and clean without leaving your mouth feeling stuffy.
*Anti-plaque care with healthier prescriptions
Contains active ingredients such as soft abrasive silicon dioxide, dental-type silica, and xylitol, which help remove plaque and prevent tartar deposition.
*Fluoride-free toothpaste that can be used with confidence by pregnant women and children.
Fluoride is an active ingredient that protects teeth from acids that cause corrosion of the tooth enamel layer and prevents cavities by inhibiting the action of bacteria and enzymes that cause cavities. It is a recommended ingredient for cavities care.
If you consume excessive amounts of fluoride, it may accumulate in your body or have a negative effect on your teeth.
If toothpaste is used correctly in normal usage, there is not much risk of excess buildup.
However, fluoride-free toothpaste is recommended for children who have difficulty controlling the amount of toothpaste and who use it without parental guidance at school or kindergarten, patients who have difficulty spitting out toothpaste cleanly after brushing their teeth, and pregnant women who are concerned about consuming even a small amount of toothpaste.
[HOW TO USE]
- Put an appropriate amount of toothpaste on a toothbrush and brush every corner of your mouth.
Be careful not to swallow it, and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after use.
Tip. brushing teeth properly
Step1. Place the toothbrush bristles at a 45-degree angle at the border between the teeth and gums and brush left and right as if vibrating and massaging to cleanly remove any food stuck between the gums and teeth.
Step2. Place the toothbrush bristles on your gums and press gently.
*Be careful not to press too hard as it may damage your gums.
Step3. Be sure to thoroughly clean the surface of your teeth, deep inside your molars, and even the area where you chew food.
Step4. If you massage the palate and tongue, which are easy to miss, you can take care of the health of not only your teeth but also your gums.