The History of Whoo Essential Nourishing Emulsion 110ml
The History of Whoo Essential Nourishing Emulsion 110ml
With a potent blend of nourishing and moisturising ingredients including GongJinBiDan, polygonatum officinale, ginseng, cordyceps, asparagus and acanthopanax, it can boost blood circulation, improve elasticity, and alleviate sensitivity of the skin. Fortified with fermented ginseng and cordyceps to maximise its effects, GongJinBiDan (based on an esoteric court formula used in ancient Korea) is the perfect ingredient to keep skin hydrated, refined and full of bounce.
Basic nutrition and elasticity care that makes the skin soft and elastic
Gongjinhyang Essential Nourishing Emulsion
The Gongjinhyang line, which contains ingredients from the heavenly royal palace secret GongJinBiDan and wild ginseng wormwood, provides a harmonious and well-balanced skin tone.
Replenish skin elasticity and nutrition to complete soft and lustrous skin of the queen
Ingredients of GongJinBiDan
Ingredients rich in collagen and amino acids, known for their healing properties
Ingredients rich in essential oils known for their harmonious and flow-helping effects
Oriental medicine pulp ingredient known for its healing and astringent effects
An ingredient that is said to be a fresh ingredient that opens the door to heaven, known for its moisturizing and stabilizing effects.
Wild Ginseng & Cordyceps
It is an ingredient that harmonizes the energy of Suseunghwagang and the energy of yin and yang by blending wild ginseng and cordyceps through oriental medicine principles.
How to use
Take an appropriate amount and gently apply all over the face after using the essence. Use light tapping motions to enhance product absorption.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Herbal-based emulsion formula
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Improve's skin's ability to retain moisture
- Leaves skin looking radiant
- Soothes skin upon contact
- Gongjinbidan and wild ginseng cordyceps to unify and correct skin tone
- Gongjinhyang by The history of Whoo is the heritage Korean label's basic care line, featuring a secret royal court heavenly beauty formula to balance the skin by increasing moisture and soothing redness, unveiling renewed radiance and texture
- Country of origin: Korea
*Experience the elegance of The History of Whoo In Yang Essential Nourishing Emulsion. The History of Whoo’s range of skincare products utilizes secret formulas (“Bidan”) once exclusive to the Korean royal court, combined with the cutting-edge, modern technology of today’s skincare. This ultra-moisturizing nutritive emulsion provides rich nutrients to skin for long-lasting moisture. The In Yang Essential Nourishing Emulsion uses ancient Korean hanbang ingredients to help maintain the skin’s moisture balance while a modern formulation helps it deeply penetrate and last through the entire day.
Based on the principle of yin and yang and the idea of increasing water levels while diminishing heat to maintain moisture, Gonjinbidan and Wild Ginseng Cordyceps Sinensis creates an even skin tone by keeping skin balanced, all the while soothing internally and externally.
When using The History of Whoo In Yang Essential Nourishing Emulsion, your skin will be intensely moisturized with this time-perfected formula. The moisture barrier will be fortified resulting in a renewed skin resilience and strength against external stressors. The emulsion is of a lighter texture but performs like a much heavier, rich product. Deeply nourishing and plumping, this emulsion also imparts a glossy, dewy look found in much younger skin. The result? Your complexion will absolutely glow! Discover a whole new radiance and smoothness with The History of Whoo In Yang Essential Nourishing Emulsion.
Purified water, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, triethylhexanoin, macadamia seed oil, dimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated lecithin, 1,2-hexanediol, lactobacillus/soybean fermentation Extract, panthenol, daisy extract, cornflower extract, deer antler extract, thyme extract, quince extract, persimmon leaf extract, yukgae extract, ae leaf extract, chrysanthemum extract, ginseng extract, vegetable squalane, aracadyl glucoside, stearic acid, flavoring etc.
Order of use.
Shipping and Delivery Information
Empress Korea is an authorized retailer and an official registered company in Korea.
- All parcels shipped by Empress Korea originate from Korea and are subject to international shipping guidelines.
- Delivery times typically range from 2 to 5 business days without 3 to 5 processing days when using FedEx or UPS, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations.
- Korea Post takes approximately 10 to 12 days after the preparation period.
- K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries. If you want to use K-Packet the limit of K-packet is 2 kg. If you want to buy a lot, divide the order into several parts.
- Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside of our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
- Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
- We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
- Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
- When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
- Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
- Delays or customs duty charges. If your package is returned to us by your country customs, we do not issue any refund, and the package will not be reshipped.
- In case of change-of-mind returns, we don't accept refunds.
- Failed delivery due to an incorrect address and/or lost parcel due to handling of the recipient country's postal service will not be considered for a refund.
- empresskorea.com is not responsible for post parcels once it leaves Korea.
- In the event of a dispute, Empress Korea's decision shall be final and conclusive.
Your Personalized Recommendations Await You