My sister's eccentric dog X My Way Drop out of S University
My sister's eccentric dog X My Way Drop out of S University
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
Author: Park So-ha
Interest Writer Notification Author Profile
Serialized 'Journey of Sister' in the format 'Webtoonbl (webtoonvel)' on Instagram, and in the future, rather than creating works that fit the existing mold, aims to create new experimental works and works necessary for the current era and society. Webtoonbl is an original content by author Park So-ha that combines webtoon and novel, a new format of creation designed to enjoy literature with smartphones. Author, illustrator, and content creator...
This is a space for authors, translators, and editors. Please leave your words to share with the readers.
Write a Comment
Submitted articles will be posted here after review. Please use 'Write a Review' for reader reviews and '1:1 Inquiry' for inquiries about the book.
Into the Book
"I didn't catch the train, and it seems I must have chosen the wrong bell. I should have been born as something simpler, like a coral or an amoeba. That would have been more suited to my nature. No, maybe trees on the roadside or in the forest would have been better. They could have been more beneficial to the world. Why do I have to be born as a human and suffer unnecessarily when it doesn't suit my nature? Sister must be lucky. To be suited to her nature." --- p.29
"My future aspirations survey is still crumpled up in the pocket of my coat, like a magic lamp waiting to be rubbed. But just petting the future aspirations survey doesn't make new dreams appear. I'm not good at anything, I don't have any interests, and there's nothing I want to do. Adults say that being a sophomore in high school is an age of potential, so don't give up. But that's just something adults say because they don't know any better. I've been struggling to find my hidden potential since elementary school, but the tiny bit of potential I found pales in comparison to Sister's immense potential." --- p.41
"Dreams aren't necessarily achievable just because you write them down. I've seen people who are incredibly beautiful, handsome, talented, good at singing, and good at dancing fail to become idols and become disheartened, and even after becoming idols, they fail to shine and become disheartened. There are so many people in the world who are better than me, and even if those talented individuals work hard, they can't achieve what they want. So, I thought it was meaningless for someone like me to have dreams. I know I can't become what my parents want, but I don't want to live life according to their wishes either. That's why I wrote down those future aspirations." --- p.145
"I've been living my parents' lives instead of my own. A proud life where I fulfill my parents' wishes and desires, growing up in a normal family without any shortcomings. A life without scars or setbacks, a life that everyone envies..."
"The packaged desires under the names of love and family were strangling me, and yet giving up that love and expectation wasn't an easy task. I felt guilty just for giving it up. Because of that guilt, I even thought it might be better to die.
Then, at some point, the air I was breathing started feeling foreign, like a foreign substance mixed into my inhales and exhales. It was as if I had become a fish with an extra nose, or a person with gills. Like something that couldn't live in the soil or in the water, like something that had been completely destroyed in a moment, leaving behind only one option for me: to become like a fish with an extra nose." --- pp.187~188
"I never thought that not knowing what happiness is could be a problem. I didn't even imagine that the happiness I heard about and the happiness you feel could be different. I just thought that not living in envy was happiness. I couldn't even begin to imagine that happiness could be found so easily, in the small moments of life." --- p.287
Ranked 1st in followers for serialized novels on Instagram! Cumulative post views of 8 million! #WholesomeStory #HealingNovel #ComingOfAgeNovel #FamilyNovel
This work challenges the fixed notion that long novels can't succeed on platforms like Instagram, to the extent that it frequently faces the misconception, "Is this story true?" With vivid and three-dimensional characters and a compelling story, it has been published as a physical book, proving that "long novels can't succeed on platforms like Instagram" is a misconception. This novel captures the emotions and thoughts of Generation Z, who are familiar with the storm of emotional ups and downs, and is often referred to by Instagram readers as a "life's work."
A novel where a university dropout sister and a sister with no dreams, talents, or friends unfold a hyper-realistic story. It awakens important values in those who forget what happiness is and instills the courage to move forward. Additionally, it offers comfort and a message of hope to those wounded by the seemingly harmonious but deeply scarred family setting.
Instagram Reader Reviews
- san****: I hope this story gets published and placed in school libraries nationwide.
- sol****: I started with a light heart, but ended up reading it all night. Congratulations on finding such a work. It's a really good piece that I can't express enough. It makes me think a lot.
- bea****: When I was struggling with career choices, I happened to come across this work. I really empathized with the protagonist who goes to school without dreams, and just reading the work itself made me feel comforted and even teary.
- 12a****: I hope this story spreads widely, especially to adults... I hope they realize that their greed burdens students too late.
- shi****: While reading the author's work, I felt that I could choose the path I want to take. It wasn't something I learned, but something I felt myself.
- hee****: I love the author's writing so much. You know there are some writings that flow smoothly like water. Once you start reading, you can't stop! The story is strong, realistic, and the characters are unique and cute, making it easy to empathize and get emotionally involved.
- dal****: I feel like I'm crying a lot while reading the work. Not in a bad sense, but because I can empathize and feel like it's speaking for me, tears keep coming. Thanks to that, I receive a lot of comfort and go on."
Publication date March 16, 2021
Number of pages, weight, size 320 pages | 526g | 148*210*18mm