Jeongdam initial engraved Bangjja Yugi 1 set of cutlery, 1 spoon + 1 chopsticks gift set
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
It will be a special, touching and unforgettable gift, the only one in the world ♥
It is clearly engraved with an advanced laser engraving machine and cannot be erased.
The engraving details are engraved on both spoons and chopsticks.
If you purchase multiple items, please order separately.
Easier and healthier if you know how to use it
How to use Bangjja Yugi spoon and chopsticks
This was my first time receiving Bangjja Yugi.
When using for the first time, dilute 2 tablespoons of vinegar in 1L of
lukewarm water and soak for about 10 minutes, then wipe with detergent on a green
scrubber and rinse thoroughly.
It stains the Bangjja Yugi spoon and chopsticks!
Bangjja Yugi spoon and chopsticks may stain or discolor during use. Due to the oxide
film formed when metal meets air, remove the stain with
dry scrubber and then wash the spoon and chopsticks in running water with dishwashing detergent.
This is a natural phenomenon of color change.
You can easily remove stains.
The more Bangjja Yugi spoon and chopsticks are cleaned and tamed, the more they acquire a luxurious golden color.
How should I store it?
First, completely remove moisture and moisture from the cleaned Bangjja Yugi spoon and chopsticks.
After wrapping the well-cleaned dry dish in newspaper, store it in a sealed zipper
bag to prevent air from passing through.
Precautions for use
■ If you store strongly irritating foods (soy sauce, vinegar, etc.) for a long time, discoloration
■ Using a strong scrubbing brush may damage the surface.
■ Bangjja Yugi metals are non-ferrous metals and can change color to red when heated.
■ Do not place in a gas range, microwave oven, electric rice cooker, or dishwasher.
Precautions when exchanging/returning