One Piece - Comic Book Vol.28 Korean Ver.
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
One Piece Synopsis:
One Piece is a long-running manga series created by Eiichiro Oda. It follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a young boy whose body gains the properties of rubber after unintentionally eating a Devil Fruit. With his diverse crew of pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates, Luffy explores the Grand Line in search of the world's ultimate treasure known as "One Piece" in order to become the Pirate King. Throughout the story, the crew encounters a variety of other pirates, bounty hunters, revolutionaries, secret organizations, and other colorful characters, while facing numerous challenges and battles. Along the way, they learn about the world's history and secrets, confront their own personal demons, and make alliances with other powerful groups to take on common enemies. The story is also characterized by its distinctive humor, complex world-building, and emotional depth.
Webtoon: One Piece
Published Date: July 07, 2003
Publisher: Daewon C.I.
Writer: Eiichiro Oda
Index: Episodes 256-264