Today, yum yum yum 1-Korean version
Today, yum yum yum 1-Korean version
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
'Food Webtoon One Top'
〈Omurice Jam Jam〉 An old favorite restaurant introduced by Cho Gyeong-gyu
Cho Gyeong-gyu, who is synonymous with ‘delicious comics’, introduces 17 long-established restaurants in Seoul by making a comic book about restaurants published serially in the weekend edition of a daily newspaper. In an era where information about restaurants is overflowing in various media, the artist explains the meaning of drawing cartoons about restaurants. “About 70 years later, around 2091, a great-grandson of a descendant searched for a restaurant article and found this cartoon, so our ancestors ate at a place like this. Wow - looks really delicious. uh? wait! This restaurant still exists. right! there is! Let's go eat~” I thought it would be fun to do this.
There are two criteria for choosing a restaurant. The house I went to with my parents since I was little, and the house I still enjoy with my family. So, most of them are at least 30 years old. For example, dumpling soup and seasoned chicken served at 〈Pyongyang Myeonok〉 and 〈Pyeongraeok〉, the representative brands of Pyongyang naengmyeon, sweet and sour Hamheung naengmyeon noodles with seasoned raw fish from Heungnam House, and Dohwa-dong's spicy and hearty kimchi stew.
Food eaten at a restaurant that has maintained its taste and atmosphere for a long time is more delicious with memories. Hwagok-dong Jeonju Bone Haejangguk, which I regularly visit with my father and older brother since I was greatly surprised by the powerful visuals of bone hangover soup as a child, or bread from Kim Jin-hwan Bakery, where I eat freshly baked bread with my hands while walking with my daughter. It's not just food.
In addition to the family, it is fun to introduce old stores to old acquaintances. Do people and restaurants get deeper and darker as they get older? Let's go together to taste the happy memories. Today's meal with good people at friendly restaurants in Seoul will also become a memory of your own along with the history of the long-established store. Isn't that the taste of Seoul?
Yeonnam-dong Gamnamujip Knights Restaurant｜Pork Bulbaek｜ 8
Yeonnam-dong Yeonnam-dong Grilled Pork Baekban｜Pork Bulbaek｜16
Hansol Naengmyeon in Apgujeong-dong ｜Seoul Naengmyeon｜ 18
Jangchung-dong Taegeukdang ｜The oldest bakery in Seoul｜28
Dohwa-dong Guldari Restaurant｜Kimchi Stew｜40
Myeongdong Kyoja in Itaewon-dong｜Kalguksu and Dumplings｜52
Naeja Naeja Peanut｜Instant Snacks｜60
Da-dong Mugyo-dong Pollack Soup｜Pollack Soup｜70