LACTO FIT 5X FORMULA 50pcs
LACTO FIT 5X FORMULA 50pcs
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
This product is being shipped mixed with the product before and after the change as the package is being changed. There is no change in the main ingredient & main function, so you can consume it with confidence.
* LACTO FIT 5X FORMULA 50pcs
Lacto fit new upgrade
Fortified core strain combination LACTO-5X
Lactofit Live Lactobacillus Gold
* Criteria for selection of lactic acid bacteria
- Doing well
- Scientific verification
- New formula
Renewal Lacto Fit
* Use of proven strains as prebiotics supplements (NGS analysis lactic acid bacteria metabolites (postbiotics)
Contains fortified core strains
Lactofit's unique core formula
01 Enhancement of expertise Criteria for selection of lactic acid bacteria
02 Combination of 5 key strains with enhanced scientific validation LACTO-5X ™ L LACTO-SX LACTO-5X "LACTO FIT AMAT Live Lactobacillus
03 Be sure to check out the new formula LACTO-5X!
Securing reliability by listing SCI-grade papers and using strains verified with cutting-edge analysis technology S. thermophillus wwwx 8 lactis 100 Mering LACTO-FIT Live lactobacillus gold lactobacillus feed * (prebiotics) V NGS Next Generation Sequencing L Plantarum (Joo Won LACTO-5X LACTO 22 were a V L. acidophilus wej B. bifidum (HID 'cccccces Lactobacillus Lactobacillus Metabolites (Probiotics) (Postbiotics) Lactobacillus Feed and Lactobacillus Metabolites Buwon)
1. Key strain combinations
Each lactobacillus has a different location in the intestine, so it is most important to properly mix it in consideration of this.
Developed an enhanced core strain combination LACTO-5X™.
01 Key strain combination LACTO-5X ™ Q
Why are key strain combinations important?
Since each lactic acid bacteria has a different location in the intestine, it is most important to consider it and mix it properly.
Intestine Streptococcus Lactofit developed a core strain combination LACTO-5XTM fortified by finding the ratio of lactic acid bacteria that mainly inhabit each place of the duodenum, small intestine, and large intestine through three years of research and over 3,000 tests.
Duodenal Lactobacillus Streptococcus 77443 LACTO-5X "Intestine Streptococcus Duodenum Lactobacillus Streptococcus Colon Bifidobacterium Colon Bifidobacterium
*Did you have a hard time choosing a good lactobacillus? 2 02 LACTO-5X ™ uses only core strains that have been verified through analysis of the diversity, distribution, and composition of microorganisms with the state-of-the-art analysis technology (NGS*) unique to lactofit.
So, Lactofit presents the advanced standard for lactic acid bacteria.
Lactobacillus type analysis Lactobacillus strain genome analysis (whole genome sequencing) Core lactobacillus strain culture/production Establishment of a differentiated database of lactofit only LACTO-5X ™ formulation of strains with Lactofit's technology
* What is NGS (Next-Generation-Sequencing)?
State-of-the-art technology that can analyze the diversity, distribution, and composition of microorganisms with next-generation sequencing techniques
LACTO-5X ™ uses only the core strains verified through analysis of the diversity, distribution, and composition of microorganisms with Lactofit's own state-of-the-art analysis technology (NGS*).
* What are short chain fatty acids?
As an acidic substance produced by lactic acid bacteria, it inhibits harmful bacteria and forms an environment beneficial to intestinal health. Animal test results of probiotics LACTO-5X, a functional raw material, showed total short-chain fatty acids (SCFA) compared to the control group.
* Confirmed increase, but may not act the same on human body Source: Prebiotics / Probiotics Mixture Induced Changes in Cecal Microbiome and intestinol Morphology Allevicted the Loperamide-induced Constipation in Rat, Food Science of Animal Resources
Those who do not have smooth bowel movements Those who want regular bowel movements
Older people with decreased intestinal lactic acid bacteria
Those who are bloated or worried about their gut health
Office workers who sit for long periods of time in a chair
Students Infants and children with sensitive intestines
Harmful bacteria such as E. coli create toxic substances with the nutrients we eat, and these toxic substances can be absorbed back into the intestine and act as a lasting risk factor for our health.
Therefore, it is necessary to manage the balance of harmful and beneficial bacteria in our intestines. Since the space in the intestine and the amount of food we eat are limited, the balance of lactic acid bacteria and harmful bacteria in the intestine may change depending on our eating habits.
In addition, beneficial bacteria feed on carbohydrates and dietary fiber, and harmful bacteria feed on protein and fat. Therefore, for gut health, it is helpful to eat a lot of dietary fiber, and to eat less meat-based high-protein/fat diets.
Beneficial lactic acid bacteria and harmful harmful bacteria coexist in the intestines Beneficial bacteria Harmful bacteria Digestion of food
Drainage “Our gut is doing more than we think.
Existing more than 70% of water-absorbing immune cells Among them, the most important part is the fact that about 70% of immune cells are present in the intestine.
A healthy gut means a healthy body!
Beneficial bacteria are reduced!
In addition, the health balance in the intestine may be disturbed for various reasons.
Irregular lifestyle, stress, convenience food, aging