GOONGBE Waterful Sun Lotion 80g
GOONGBE Waterful Sun Lotion 80g
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
The brand logo was renewed
Infant and children skin care
Awarded the grand prize for 3 consecutive years
GOONGBE Waterful Sun Lotion
Shake well before use
Cool and moist even under strong UV rays!
A new waterful sun lotion with a cool water drop formula that holds moisture and adheres perfectly!
Mild prescription with skin in mind
Naturally derived soothing ingredients Ojitang, Madecassoside ingredients carefully selected for delicate skin
Refreshing with Moisture Matrix technology
As it rolls, it replenishes moisture and refreshes with MM technology that lasts for a long time.
100% inorganic ingredients, mild without penetrating the skin!
It has a thin protective film on the skin to repel UV rays, so it is not absorbed by the skin and is gentle even for sensitive skin
A milder 100% physical sunscreen sun lotion that can be used comfortably in various environments that threaten the skin
Gentle care for sensitive and fragile skin
Safe Prescription mild sunscreen
Safe sun care with 100% physical sunscreen ingredients that reflect UV rays to protect the skin
Naturally derived mild sunscreen
Gentle sun care with natural soothing ingredients
Contains 5 ingredients from nature and madecassoside to help protect the skin from UV rays
Gentle sunscreen for the whole family
It can be used by families as well as delicate skin.
With a variety of formulations and convenience, the whole family can choose and use it according to their needs.
The main ingredient of mild sunscreen.
Natural soothing ingredients
Skin soothing from UV rays
With 5 ingredients obtained from nature (plum tree, peach tree, mulberry tree, willow tree, and cypress tree), you can increase water retention and enjoy a cooling feeling.
Skin care from the sun
It is also called centella or tiger grass. It protects the skin from external stimuli and helps to calm and protect the skin irritated by strong sunlight.
Blue lotus water
Moisturizes the skin inside and out
Contains skin moisturizing factors. With the cooling steel that feels cool, it protects moisture and protects moisture that is lacking due to strong UV rays.
*The description of the above ingredients is limited to the characteristics of raw materials.
How to use
Take an appropriate amount and spread evenly on the skin exposed to UV rays.
1. Shaking before use
Shake well before use so that the moisture, powder, and physical sunscreen ingredients in the formulation can be evenly mixed.
2. Lotion type sun care
As a lotion type rich in moisture content, you can feel a cool cooling feeling and moist moisture as soon as you apply it.
3. Strong UV protection
If you are going to be outdoors for a long time, apply it carefully on your skin before going out to enjoy strong UV protection for a long time.
Mild sunscreen for the whole family to use
Daily - Be gentle when going out every day
Moisture Sun Cushion SPF40/PA+++
Sun cushion that blocks UV rays and adds moisture
Mild Sun Cream SPF30/PA+++
Sun cream for a mild face that does not burden the skin and does not cause glare
Outdoor - When going out for a long time or doing outdoor activities
Fresh Sun Stick SPF50+/PA+++
Easily smooth sun stick without touching
Waterful Sun Lotion SPF50+/PA++++
Moist sun lotion full of moisture
+ Better together!
GOONGBE Soothing Gel
A refreshing moisturizing gel full of moisture that quickly takes care of sensitive skin even in strong UV rays
GOONGBE Mild Sun Cleansing Tissue
Thick GOONGBE Maworld Sun Cleansing Tissue containing plant fiber oil and mildly acidic and hypoallergenic
How to use sunscreen suitable for delicate skin
Q1. When can I start using sunscreen for children, and which product should I choose?
In general, it is recommended to use it after 6 months of age. Until 12 months, it is recommended to use mild products with a low UV protection factor and only inorganic UV blocking ingredients, and if outdoor activities increase after 12 months, it is recommended to use a product with a high blocking factor. If used on children under 6 months of age, it is recommended to use it after 3 months as a product with proven safety, such as eye irritation test, and apply it on a small area to check for skin abnormalities.
Q2. I heard that the amount you apply is important to get the UV protection effect properly. What is the appropriate amount to use?
Rather than applying a large amount at once, it is important to apply a small amount to the skin in a small amount approximately 15-30 minutes before going out, and reapplying it as often as possible is more effective. It is easily removed by sweat, skin, and external stimuli, so you can effectively protect your skin from UV rays by reapplying it in 2-3 hours.
Q3. What kind of skin damage do you do if you don't properly protect your skin from UV rays?
In the case of children, since their skin is thin and the amount of melanin is small, tans, erythema, and burns can easily occur when exposed to strong UV rays for a long time. In addition, it is important to take immediate care of the skin stimulated by UV rays by using a gel or lotion product with a cooling effect & high moisture content, or a soothing product.
GOONGBE Research Institute's lead researcher.
Mild ingredients found in nature
We collected the wisdom of our ancestors in consideration of the delicate skin of a child, found it through years of plant research, and scientifically verified it and stored it safely.
Completed meticulous safety verification
The ingredients are thoroughly verified with the mother's heart, undergoing a consumer's pre-evaluation before release, and safety is tested by an accredited certification body, so you can use it with confidence.
Technology of Infant Skin Specialist Lab
In the GOONGBE research institute, which intensively researches infant skin, the unique ingredients of royal secret book were developed and created through skin science.
Purified water, C12-15 alkylbenzoate, titanium dioxide, methyl trimethicone, propanediol, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, silica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, aluminum stearate, polyhydroxystearic acid , 1,2-Hexanediol, mulberry leaf extract, white willow bark extract, rhododendron root extract, radish leaf extract, plum extract, blue lotus water, fructan, sodium hyaluronate, drumstick seed extract, Biosaccharide gum-4, madecassoside, madecassic acid, asiaticoside, asiatic acid, panthenol, pentylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, alumina, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate /Vpicopolymer, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, sodium stearoylglutamate, polyisobutene, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose stearic ether, stearic Acid, ethylhexyl glycerin, xanthan gum, sorbitan oleate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, t-butyl alcohol, methyl propanediol,
maltodextrin, tocopherol, fragrance
1. When using cosmetics or after use, if there are abnormal symptoms or side effects such as red spots, swelling, or itching in the area to be used due to direct sunlight, consult a specialist
2. Refrain from using on wounded areas.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children
b) Store away from direct sunlight
1. When using for the first time, be sure to apply on a small area to check for skin abnormalities.
2. When using, do not let the product get into your eyes, and if it does, wash it off immediately.
3. Be careful not to change the contents if you put the contents back into the container.
4. This product is cosmetic, so children should not eat it.
5. Sunscreen and long-acting ingredients can get on and dry out and not easily removed from your clothes, so if you find them on your clothes, it's important to remove them immediately before soaking them in.