Dr.G Brightening Peeling Gel 120g
Dr.G Brightening Peeling Gel 120g
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
Brighter Skin in Minutes
Remove dead skin cells without irritating skin with Dr. G’s Brightening Peeling Gel. Natural cellulose smoothly eliminates dead skin cells. Vitamins C and black willow leave skin clean and skin tone visibly brighter. Moisturizing ingredients like honey, trehalose and olive oil give skin a boost of nutrients. Great for all skin types. Recommend for use once or twice a week.
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply a proper amount of peeling gel to damp face avoiding eyes and mouth and gently massage with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Trehalose, Fornes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Pollen Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Honey Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleth-10, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Arginine, Disodium EDTA
ABOUT DR. G
Gowoonsesang is one of the most renowned Dermatology groups in South Korea. Founded by Dr. Gun Y. Ahn in 1998, Gowoonsesang has grown to a network of 14 branch offices operated by 40 board certified Dermatologists and 200 registered nurses. Inspired by childhood facial burn scars, Dr. Ahn chose skin rejuvenation as his area of expertise, and his many breakthroughs have made him one of the foremost Dermatologists in the industry. He launched "Dr. G" in 2003 as a 'trouble-free' product line for all types of skin.
Exfoliate Like A Pro
The purpose of exfoliation is to remove uneven and old dead skin cells on your skin’s surface. Rather than just deep cleaning your skin, exfoliation restores your skin’s outermost barrier layer.
Just how does proper exfoliation improve my skin?
When dead skin cells pile up, your skin’s ability to retain moisture diminishes, resulting in dry, cracked skin that allows for external bacteria to easily penetrate. A peeling session at a dermatologist’s office improves skin’s moisture and relieves acne. You can also obtain similar effects with the proper use of peeling gels at home.
Proper daily cleaning is the foundation of good skincare. When you feel that your skin is looking dull, rough, and dry, it’s important to use exfoliators regularly to normalize your skin’s turnover cycle for fresh and healthy skin. If you have dry skin, exfoliate once every 1 to 2 weeks when you feel that the buildup of dead skin cells is causing rough skin. If you have oily skin, exfoliate 2-3 times a week with a pore-cleansing exfoliator. After exfoliation it’s important to supply your skin with adequate moisture by immediately using skin mist or a sheet mask.
What do I look for in a good exfoliator?
I recommend gommage* exfoliators containing soluble granules for their gentle exfoliation and moisturizing effects. In particular, peeling gels with a cellulose component will gently remove dead skin cells and even those with sensitive skin can use it without significant irritation.
*Gommage, meaning “to erase” in French, refers to the sloughing-off of dead skin by way of applying an enzyme-rich gel and massaging it into the face. What happens next is beauty magic at its best—the product will roll up into small balls, taking your dead skin along with it.
What makes Dr. G’s Brightening Peeling Gel different?
1. Exfoliation for Healthy Skin Barrier: It gently removes only the uneven, old dead skin cells, leaving the healthy skin barrier to protect the skin underneath.
2. Gentle Peeling: It’s made with natural cellulose, which is rich with moisture, to gently remove dead skin cells without irritation; even those with sensitive skin can use it.
3. Brightening Peeling: Peeling Gel contains vitamin C and E for skin brightening effects that provide vitality to the skin and aid in cultivating clear skin.
4. Moisturizing Peeling: Other natural ingredients including honey, trehalose and hollyhock boost moisture for smooth and supple skin after exfoliation.
5. Convenient and Fast Peeling: Can be conveniently used on wet skin right after cleansing routine; sufficient exfoliation is achieved in 30 seconds to 1 minute.