d'Alba White truffle First Spray Serum
Regular price HKD$208.00
HKD$260.00 | Save HKD$52.00 (20% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
Type: Serum & Ampoule
d'Albad'Alba White truffle First Spray Serum
Double moisture film
Flight attendant mist serum, even more powerful in the desert-like conditions of an airplane
1. With being sold over than 7 Million bottles, it is selected as best spray serum in more than 120 beauty stores solely in South Korea. Exported throughout 15 other global countries. Over 51,000 reviews on the official d'Alba website. Multiple restockings are needed since this white-truffle-infused mist serum is one of the best selling skincare products in South Korea, highly acknowledged by Korean celebrities as well as attendants
2. The infusion of white truffle, carefully extracted from Piedmont, Italy, delivers ample minerals and nutrients to the skin. Piedmont is one of UNESCO’s world heritage sites. Unlike other types of mushrooms, white truffle requires a specific extraction process, one that d’Alba guarantees the safety of
3. The addition of other organic substances such as avocado oil, sunflower seed oil, and chica seed extract allow for a natural skin healing process, contributing to enhancements in skin relief, skin elasticity, and glow. Avocado oil is set as a Guinness World Records as a 'superfood', well known for supplying abundant nutrients
4. The exclusion of all surfactants layers the serum into a serum level and an essence level. After shaking, the two layers mix thoroughly, ready to seep into your pores and instantaneously moisturize the skin
"3 second moisture moisturizing film"
A real flight attendant who survived a desert-like flight, mist serum
#Crew Mist #Han Hyejin Mist #Alone Serum
Blend of white truffle, the diamond in the ground, and superfood avocado
Provides moisture, resilience, resilience, luster, and gloss
Serum oil layer + Essence layer, Double moisturizing layering
Hydrating and moisturizing dual mist serum provides rich moisture and nutrition of white truffle extract and avocado oil, providing oil and moisture balance care.
Yes, anytime, anywhere,whenever your skin feels dry!
Double-layered spray serum delivers a fine spray without nitrogen gas refill. It replenishes moisture anytime, anywhere, whenever your skin feels dry, even in a dry in-flight environment.(* Carry-in permitted, excluding 180ml)
Safe moisturizing serum to spray even on sensitive skin
The product has passed skin irritation testing by specialized human skin assessment institutions and is safe even for sensitive and vulnerable skin.
Korea Dermatology Research Institute Co.,Ltd. July12,2016~July15,2016 32 people, varies by individual
Foams a double-moisturizing film
Synergy effect of oil + water!
White truffle, the diamond in the ground
Superfood avocado(20 vegetable oils)
Contains white truffles from pristine a'lba region in Italy
(tuber magnatum extract)
Skin soothing hydration care +
Multi gold moisture glowing protection film +
Resilient, bright skin (Double functions - whitening anti-wrinkle)
Before shaking : The serum layer and essence layer are separated as no surfactant is used.
After shaking : Gently mixed serum-essence formula rapidly absorbs into the skin without stickiness.
The golden time to protect moisture: 3 seconds!
Tips on how to use
! When opening the locked pump for the first time, push it all the way down. It will release with a click, then you can use it normally.
* Incorrect usage
When the pump is pressed slowly
When the pump is pressed to the middle
When the pump is pressed lightly
* Unlike regular mist, First Spray Serum was developed in the form of a serum containing highly concentrated nutrients. Since the particles in the formulation are heavy, if you press the pump lightly, the injection will not work properly and it may come out like a water gun, so strong pumping is recommended.
Q & A
#White Truffle First Spray Serum
As I use the mist, the oil takes on a murky appearance.
The oil used in White Truffle First Spray Serum is a highly hydrophilic oil with strong affinity for water. It is a natural phenomenon that the oil looks opaque after shaking the product.
d'Alba di Italy
d'Alba was born inspired by Alba, a mountainous area of white truffle called diamonds in the ground, Italy's clean state of Piedmont.
It offers a sensuous skin experience every day with the preciousness of Italy's slow-growing nature!
Discovering the Alba White
It captures the luxurious beauty of a small pristine city in northern Italy, registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
White truffle extract with sincere affection
(3 Cycle Middle Temperature Extraction)
Secures a large amount of active ingredients form raw materials
Cooked at medium temperature for 3 hours ->
Stabilization for 3 hours at low temperature ->
d'Alba strives to deliver the rich nutrients of white truffle to your skin
Truffle mushrooms, unlike other types of mushrooms, cannot be farmed and must meet stringent conditions.
The specific climate and pH concentration of the soil must be right, and the mushroom fungus grows on the roots of oak trees for a period of at least 7 years.
It grows at a depth of at least 5-30 cm and up to 1 m, so it is impossible for humans to find it.
Therefore, it is harvested with the help of one with a developed sense of smell.
Harvesting time is also designated from September to January according to the Piedmont Law, which is the production area of white truffles, so it is a valuable raw material.
It is also widely known as the world's 3rd largest maze, and the white truffle, which costs 5 million won per kg, is the core raw material for d'Alba cosmetics, and only raw materials imported from Piedmont, Italy, are used.
Alba Tartufi Srl which is supplying raw materials under the signing of an MOU, is a truffle specialized company established in 1988 in Piedmont, d'Alba, Italy.
Experience d'Alba's White Truffle Luxury System.
All products of the Dalba brand use white truffles from the Piedmont region of Italy.
White Truffle di Alba
White Duffle (White Truffle Extract)
It delivers deep nourishment to the skin with rich minerals and nutrients.
Avocado Oil: Provides luster
Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes the skin
Chia Seed Extract: Skin Soothing
Bifida Ferment Lysate: Provides skin nutrition
*The above characteristics are limited to the characteristics of raw materials
LOOK & FEEL
Tips for using Dalba Mist Serum
Use it immediately after washing your face to catch the moisture that flies!
It is a spray-type serum that allows for simple and quick moisturizing care.
Please use it frequently before and after going out for moisturizing care!
With a layered structure of the water essence layer and the serum oil layer, it retains moisture for a long time.
- Improve Moisture Level
- Light finish
- All-in-one care
- Can be used before, during, after makeup Whenever & Wherever & Anytime
- Spray-type container for convenient use
White Truffle, Avocado Oil
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Betaine, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butylene Glycol, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Carbomer, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Arginine, Potassium Sorbate, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
With a large capacity, place it on the bathroom or dressing table and use it immediately after washing or whenever it dries!
Put it at work, put it on the desk! A good daily size to put here and there and use it from time to time!
Mini capacity! Fits in your bag. Perfect for portable use when traveling! card
After wash your face
Shake well until the bi-phase oil and serum mix.
Hold bottle 10-20cm away from face and spritz directly onto skin
Healthy glow skin
Women’s Size Chart (Clothes)
Use this chart to check what a Size 10 Women or a Size 8 Women corresponds to.
|General Size||US Size||Chest in Inches||Waist in Inches||Hips|
The most commonly used international sizes for women are small, medium, and large, although aside from the standard sizes, there are also females that runs on plus size or petite, which may have similar sizes just like in the children size. Some clothes are labeled depending on the body type – curvy, lean or tall, while some sizes are based on female body shape – straight body type, pear-type, spoon-type, oval body type, inverted-triangle type or hourglass.
Women’s Plus Sizes (Clothes)
|General Size||US Size||Chest in Inches||Waist in Inches||Hips in Inches|
Women’s Petites Sizes (Clothes)
|General Size||US Size||Chest in Inches||Waist in Inches||Hips in Inches|
Women’s Size Chart Conversion
|International size||US size||UK size||German size||French size||Italian size|
Measuring Your Body
- Waist: Place the tape measure around the narrowest part of your waist, usually around your belly button or a little above it, and measure the waist circumference in inches or centimeters.
- First Hip/Low Waist: Locate the point between your hip and your waist and place the tape measure around it.
- Hips/Second Hip: Following the guide for chest measurement, make sure the tape measure is wrapped around the widest area of your hip. No need to add room for movement if you are trying to buy stretchable jeans with a close or slim fit.
- Chest: Stand straight, with arms relaxed on your side, ask any adult at home to help you wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your chest area. Allow a little room for movement, maximum of 1 inch. If you are buying a jacket, use this measurement and add a few inches depending on how loose you want the jacket to fit you.
- Height: Measure from your head to toe without any footwear on. You can use a door frame as a measuring point, stand up straight against it and make sure to properly mark the highest point of your head.
- Arm length: Measure your arm length from the shoulder to the hand wrist. Don’t forget to stretch your arm.
That looks easy, doesn’t it? But that’s only the beginning. Women’s sizes are far more diverse than that for men and children. Those whose measurements are not included in a typical standard guide will need to wear apparel that fit better in sections labeled as petite, curvy, and tall, depending on their body type. There are also plus sizes and maternity sizes, and as if that’s not enough, there is also “vanity sizing”, which can really confuse consumers.
Women’s Pants Size Charts
Use our Women’s pants size chart to find your American or European pants size. How do you read this chart? Actually, it’s quite easy: Measure your waist and hips in inch or centimeters. Then choose the according row in the table. In this way, it’s really simple to find your European pant sizes or convert from EU size to US size.
For example: If you have a 32 inch waist, your size is a US-Size M or Euro-Size 42.
|Waist (Inch)||Hips (Inch)||US Size / Internat.||Euro Size||Waist (CM)||Hips (CM)|
|24 - 25||33 - 34||XXS||32||61 - 63||84 - 87|
|25 - 26||35 - 36||XS||34||64 - 66||88 - 91|
|27 - 28||37 - 38||S||36||67 - 70||92 - 95|
|28 - 29||38 - 39||S||38||71 - 74||96 - 98|
|29 - 30||39 - 40||M||40||75 - 78||99 - 101|
|31 - 32||40 - 41||M||42||79 - 82||102 - 104|
|33 - 34||41 - 42||L||44||83 - 87||105 - 108|
|35 - 37||43 - 44||L||46||88 - 93||109 - 112|
|38 - 39||44 - 45||XL||48||94 - 99||113 - 116|
|40 - 41||46 - 48||XL||50||100 - 106||117 - 121|
|42 - 43||48 - 50||XXL||52||107 - 112||122 - 126|
|44 - 46||50 - 52||XXL||54||113 - 119||127 - 132|
|47 - 49||53 - 54||3XL||56||120 - 126||133 - 138|
|50 - 52||55 - 57||3XL||58||127 - 133||139 - 144|
|53 - 55||57 - 59||4XL||60||134 - 140||145 - 150|
|56 - 58||60 - 61||4XL||62||141 - 147||151 - 156|
Women’s Pant size Conversion Chart
With our Women’s Pant Size Conversion Chart, you can easily convert your US size into various international pant sizes.
|US / Internat. Size||UK Size||Euro Size||French Size||Italian Size|
Women’s Jeans Size Chart
If you ask yourself what size is a 30-inch waist in women’s jeans, then use this chart to find out that it corresponds to a US Size 12 or EU 40.
|Waist (Inch)||US Jeans Size||Euro||Waist (CM)|
Other Apparel Sizes
Women’s Shirt and Sweater Sizes
|US / Internat. Size||UK Size||Euro Size||French Size||Italian Size|
Women’s Jackets Sizes
|Chest width (inch)||Hip width (inch)||US size||European clothing size||Chest width (cm)||Hip width (cm)|
|29 - 30||33 - 34||XXS||32||74 - 77||84 - 87|
|31 - 32||35 - 36||XS||34||78 - 81||88 - 91|
|32 - 33||36 - 37||S||36||82 - 85||92 - 95|
|33 - 34||37 - 38||M||38||86 - 89||96 - 98|
|34 - 36||39 - 40||L||40||90 - 93||99 - 101|
|37 - 38||40 - 41||L||42||94 - 97||102 - 104|
|38 - 39||41 - 42||XL||44||98 - 102||105 - 108|
|40 - 41||43 - 44||XL||46||103 - 107||109 - 112|
|42 - 43||45 - 46||XXL||48||108 - 113||113 - 116|
|44 - 46||47 - 48||XXL||50||114 - 119||117 - 121|
|47 - 48||48 - 49||3XL||52||120 - 125||122 - 126|
|49 - 50||50 - 51||3XL||54||126 - 131||127 - 132|
|50 - 52||52 - 53||4XL||56||132 - 137||133 - 138|
|53 - 54||54 - 55||4XL||58||138 - 143||139 - 144|
|55 - 57||56 - 58||5XL||60||144 - 149||145 - 150|
|58 - 60||59 - 60||5XL||62||150 - 155||151 - 156|
Bra Size Chart
Finding the right bra size is another complicated matter for women’s clothing, but thanks to more modern brands, bra sizes today can cover more diverse measurements as for how it should be. To find your body size (the number on a bra size) and cup size (the letter/s on a bra size), follow this guide.
Panties Size Chart
Some brands use different panty sizes, as outlined in the table below.
|Waist in Inches||Hips in Inches||US Panty||US Dress||US Alpha|
Women’s Accessories Sizes
Rings are one of the most interesting accessories, a woman can wear. To measure your ring size, use a thread or a dental floss, wrap it around the base of the finger that will wear the ring, mark your measurement with a pen or marker, and put it against a ruler to see how it measures in millimeters(mm), which will be the inside circumference. The inside diameter will be the top to bottom measurement of a ring that already fits you. Use this converter to get your ring size.
Find our belt sizing guide here.
Although a woman’s belly increases throughout the pregnancy, maternity sizes go by a woman’s non-pregnant size, with expandable waists and loose tops to make room for the growing size.
|XS||Bust in Inches||Under Bust in Inches||Hip in Iches||Thigh|
|S||85 - 90||70 - 75||90 - 95||54 - 57|
|M||91 - 96||76 - 81||96 - 101||58 - 61|
|L||97 - 102||82 - 87||102 - 107||62 - 65|
|XL||103 - 108||88 - 93||108 - 113||66 -69|
|2XL||109 - 114||94 - 99||114 - 119||70 - 73|
|3XL||115 - 120||100 - 105||120 - 125||74 - 77|
What is Vanity Sizing?
Technically referred to as a size inflation, vanity sizes are a common trend in fashion where a size number increases its corresponding measurement, often in an attempt to make buyers feel skinnier than what they would normally be. If anything, this also shows how clothing sizes have changed through the years. To avoid being confused by this trend, keep in mind the following tips, especially if you are buying online:
- Always check the online store’s size guide
- Read product reviews, comments, and ratings
- Make sure to read all product information and details
- Talk to the seller if possible
Are there clothing sizes based on height and weight?
As you would have guessed by now, this would be impossible because of the high diversity of women’s sizes when it comes to dimensions. To put it simply, a specific weight can come in different heights and body types, making it complicated, and even if you manage to match a height and weight, the body measurements can be entirely different from one person to another. If you want to ensure proper fit, always go by your specific body measurements.
Can we really rely on clothing sizes?
Doesn’t that outfit look perfect on the mannequin? But wait, you try it on yourself, and you only get disappointed! Any woman can definitely relate to this shopping experience. Now imagine shopping online, where the challenge in finding that perfect fit is doubled since one can only rely on photos and online information before deciding on a purchase. Another factor to consider is that online shops vary in sizes depending on their location, with many stores even using their own measurements that go beyond the usual “Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large” sizes, which is why consumers must be very careful when it comes to buying clothes.
Those on the extreme sides of the standard measurements will often find themselves questioning possibly every guide available out there. Published sizes can be really confusing, especially if you are looking at a size guide that you are not familiar with, so it will always help to keep your updated sizes handy and compare it against the chart you are looking at. Keep in mind that you should also adjust your body measurements depending on the type of fit you want. While we may all have an idea how clothing sizes are determined, it will still pay to be extra meticulous if you want to reduce or eliminate the chances of having to return that item you purchased online.
Dressing for Your Body Type
- Tall – if you stand 5’8” or above, you are most likely to find a good fit in the “Tall Section” especially if you are buying bottoms like jeans, trousers, and skirts.
- Petite – for heights 5’3” and below, the “Petite Section” is a good place to shop from whether you are buying dresses or tops and bottoms.
- Curvy – the “Curvy Section” ideally caters to women whose waist measurements are at least 7 inches smaller than their chest measurements, and hip measurement that are 10 inches greater than their waistline.
- Plus Size – this term may vary per country, but in general, this refers to those above the sizes 10 and XL, although some brands often use the term “curvy” as well to avoid sounding offensive. Not all brands carry plus sizes, so if you fall on the larger size of the chart, keep an eye on brands that offer plus sizes.
To help you find that perfect fit whether buying online or not, you can refer to the guides below, created for each clothing type, just convert as needed from the standard table above. For dresses, sweaters, and suits, you can use the table above as well.
Tips to find the right clothing size
Tip 1: Measurements
It is best to take the trouble to measure your body measurements with a tape measure. It is decisive: Chest, waist and hips including buttocks. The neck circumference is still interesting for men. Write down your values and put the note in your wallet for your next purchase. Most sellers should be able to do this and advise you accordingly.
Tip 2: Manufacturer tables
When shopping online, it turned out that many manufacturers and brands have their own measurements. The corresponding tables are often offered in the online shops to click on. Use them to make sure! If you are shopping in a store of the same brand, printing this table can be helpful.
Tip 3: Read ratings
Also, often useful: the comments and ratings of other online shoppers on a garment. Many people state in their ratings whether the garment has fitted as expected, or whether they recommend a number smaller or larger to others. You can also often find references to quality and material in the evaluations.
Tip 4: Your figure type
In addition to body dimensions, the figure type is also relevant: Some have narrow shoulders, others have a slender waist and the next one has a wider pelvis. Look out for brands or cuts that cater to your figure type.
Figure type H: Upper and lower body are the same width or narrow, barely waist
With this type of figure, you should take care to emphasize your femininity and create unavailable curves visually through clothing. For example, with highly waisted, flared skirts or waist belt. Statement chains and generally jewelry can also help.
Figure type V: Wider shoulders, the body becomes narrower towards the bottom
In the case of sporty shoulders, one should take a back seat and emphasize the slender legs and cuffs. Uni-colored tops with V-neck create a good balance. Trousers and skirts may gladly stand in the focus and show off with colors and patterns.
Figure type X: Shoulders and hips are equally wide, narrow waist
The most feminine of all figure types should skillfully stage his curves. For example, with narrow pencil skirts, high waistbands and waisted tops. However, the clothes should definitely fit well to achieve the wow effect.
Figure type O: The center of the body is slightly wider than the rest
If you are rather roundish and would like to conceal this, it is best to wear long blazers or longer cardigans, combined with slender trousers and skirts. A V-neck is more flattering than a round neck. Basically it should be a bit purer, rather wear darker colors on the stomach and tan trousers. Patterns and colors rather “outside” than jacket or cloth. Even long chains are good for stretching.
Figure type A: Top narrow, wider hips
A clever choice of clothes can make this type of figure look more balanced: The slender upper body and shoulders can be accentuated by eye-catching tops, colors or patterns, shoulder flaps or shawls, while the legs and hips can be set to more subdued colors. Straight trousers and skirt cuts stretch optically.
Pro Tip: For quick conversions, always keep updated measurements as close to your body as possible without any clothes in the way. Keep this information handy by saving it on your phone or securing it inside your wallet.
d'Alba White truffle First Spray Serum
All shipped from Korea & Macau
Worldwide: 5-8 business days
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
• Some countries may restrict import of cosmetic goods depending on their policies, and issues that may arise are the responsibility of the recipient. Customers are also fully responsible for their respective country's customs and import taxes. For accurate information and estimation of import taxes, please contact your country's customs.
• Delays or tariffs. If your package has been returned to us by your country's customs, no refund will be issued.
POSSIBLE DELAYS / UNCLAIMED PARCEL / FAILED DELIVERY
• Please note, there may be extra custom clearance procedures for some countries depending on the particular customs office which can cause delays from the original estimated time.
• empresskorea.com is not responsible for unclaimed parcels. There is no refund if the parcel is returned to empresskorea.com because it has not been charged.
• Failed delivery due to an incorrect address and/or lost parcel due to handling of recipient country's postal service will not be considered for a refund. empresskorea.com is not responsible for post parcels once it leaves Korea or Macau.
2. Can I return or exchange an item?
You can absolutely return your items within 7 days after receiving it as long as it’s undamaged, unused and contained in its original packaging.3. How can I get my refund?
When you refund items you will receive store credit equivalent to the refunded amount and you can use them anytime on any items.