AROMATICA Tea Tree Purifying Tonic 100ml
AROMATICA Tea Tree Purifying Tonic 100ml
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
Our scalp tonic, created for those with oily scalp type, helps control excessive sebum.
Do not scratch your scalp when you feel uncomfortable. Instead, frequently spray our tonic. Tea Tree Purifying Tonic is lightweight and will not not make your hair greasy. The ingredients of peppermint and mint quickly cool down heated scalp and keep your head feeling fresh.
*TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL*
TEA TREE LEAF EXTRACT**
Purifying · Calming · Cooling · Refreshing
Tea tree controls production of sebum to keep your scalp feeling fresh all day.
*AROMATICA ORIGINAL EXTRACTS
AROMATICA practices an authentic aromatherapy extraction technique of herbs and medicinal plants in our manufacturing plant, which have acquired the COSMOS certification.
Decoction is an extraction method that extracts active ingredients from herbs and medicinal plants without degrading their quality by heating them at low temperatures
Raw ingredients: Tea tree, East Asian wild mint, hyssop, fenugreek, burdock
Efficacy: Scalp cleansing, sebum care
Tincture is a method of extracting active ingredients by placing herbs or medicinal plants in alcohol for a period of time without the use of heat.
Raw ingredient: Ginger
Efficacy: Soothing and cleansing of scalp
*OILY HAIR TONIC
Stress, smoking and drinking are factors that could lead to heated scalp and if neglected, can lead to additional hair problems like hair loss. TEA TREE PURIFYING TONIC is a scalp tonic that alleviates excessive sebum production while addressing other discomforts like itchiness and oiliness. Light and airy in formulation, the tonic that doesn’t leave behind residue and addresses scalp concerns right away.
*SILICONE-FREE SCALP TONIC
Scalp pores are larger than facial pores thus requiring much more delicate care. The silicone-free formula is mild and suitable for use on the scalp.
*REFRESHING AND COOLING
Peppermint and east Asian wild mint are two ingredients that provides sebum care to cleanse clogged pores. Tea tree oil helps control oil and decocted tea tree extract both deliver purifying effect to the scalp.
*CORRECTING SCALP IMBALANCE
Probiotics and caffeine rectifies scalp imbalance, and dexpanthenol supplies nutrients to the roots for healthier hair from root to tip. The delicate delivery of nutrients helps nurture healthy hair from root to tip. Seven-vitamin complex* with powerful nutrients helps promote healthy hair roots and volume.
Tea tree and peppermint address oily scalp concerns.
[HOW TO USE]
Shake the product before use. Hold the spray nozzle close and spray all over your scalp or on affected area.
* Spray when the scalp temperature is high for cool-down effect.
Using your fingertips, gently massage from the back of the neck to the crown of the head until fully absorbed.