Ameli Baked Powder 003 Milky Violet 6.2g
Ameli Baked Powder 003 Milky Violet 6.2g
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
Baked Powder 003 Milky Violet
Light Purple Powder?
The lavender color, which naturally melts into the skin, has both a reddish and a bluish tint, so it blends naturally with any skin tone.
A face that has just been washed.
It's just the kind of skin that feels like it's slightly pale and transparent as if it's filling up from the inside out.
It is a feeling that only Milky Violet can give.
It holds the oil and adds subtlety.
Makeup doesn't stick
It's not greasy even if I apply over it
Bake Powder Baked with Terracotta Method
As with other powders, it is made into a solid by pressing it under pressure or by baking in heat rather than just mixing it.
Baked powder baked with terracotta method Like other powders, it is made solid by baking with heat rather than pressing or mixing.
If you want to hold only oil, press powder oil, and if you want to have silver ore, the process is more complicated than baked powder pressed by applying pressure.
The heat causes the ingredients and colors to bond once more strongly, leaving the powders in a state where they can be 'softer' and 'smoother'.
Sara lock by gently rubbing with your fingertips. "By the way, the more you apply, the more you apply to prevent powder scattering, the better the skin texture will be maximized
It will enable natural skin expression. Maintaining the natural glow coming from the inside of the skin using mineralizing properties. It's possible.
Which of the three colors would you like to try?
005 Snow White
A color that can tell the difference from other brands at once.
It becomes soft and bright and expresses even a subtle glow.
Instead of covering the skin with white powder, the transparent white light is coated with a very thin film, making the skin look brighter.
Natural skin care
001 Natural Beige
It does not become brighter, but it does not become cloudy or yellowish. As it adheres very thinly and evenly, it holds sebum and creates a soft glowing skin. Oh, naturally.
Pure and bright yellow tone
003 Milky Violet
Lavender light that naturally melts into the skin tone has both red and blue tones, so it blends naturally with any skin tone. It's just the kind of skin that feels like it's slightly pale and transparent as if it's filling up from the inside out.
This can only be seen in terracotta baked powder?!
phenomenon Baked powders are baked one by one and cracks or cracks may occur due to temperature differences during the firing process.
The marble wavy pattern created by grinding the surface of the powder baked with the marble texture terracotta method with a screw is a natural surface that can be seen in the baked powder.
It is a unique pattern created by the terracotta method.