What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - Comic Book Vol.2 Korean Ver.
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim Synopsis:
What's Wrong With Secretary Kim is a popular Korean webtoon that follows the story of Lee Young-Joon, a wealthy and successful businessman who runs his family's company, and his secretary Kim Mi-So, who has worked for him for nine years. Young-Joon is self-centered and narcissistic, but also has a hidden soft spot for Kim Mi-So. One day, Mi-So decides to quit her job and Young-Joon is shocked by the news, realizing that he has developed feelings for her. As Mi-So prepares to leave, Young-Joon tries to figure out why she wants to quit and tries to win her back. Along the way, he discovers secrets about his own past that he never knew before, and learns to become a better person. Kim Mi-So also struggles with her own personal issues and traumas, which she has kept hidden from everyone, including Young-Joon. As the two of them confront their own emotions and pasts, they grow closer and eventually realize their true feelings for each other.
Webtoon: What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Published Date: 30 May 2018
Author: Kim Myeong-Mi
Illustrator: Kim Myeong-Mi
Index: Chapters 15-29