Tower of God - Comic Book Volume 6 Korean Ver.
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
Tower of God is a Korean webtoon based on the story that revolves around a young boy named Bam, who has spent most of his life trapped beneath a dark cave, with only his best friend Rachel to keep him company. Rachel dreams of seeing the stars and escaping from their prison, and one day she disappears into a mysterious tower that reaches the heavens. Desperate to find Rachel, Bam follows her into the tower and begins to climb its floors, facing various trials and battles along the way. The tower is inhabited by a diverse range of individuals, each with their own motivations for climbing. Bam makes friends and enemies as he climbs higher, and soon discovers that there are dark secrets at the heart of the tower, including the true reason for Rachel's ascent. Tower of God is a story about self-discovery, friendship, and the pursuit of power. it explores themes of trust, betrayal, and the consequences of one's actions, as well as the value of perseverance in the face of adversity.
Webtoon: Tower of God
Published Date: January 12, 2021
Publisher: Young Com
Index: Episodes 51-60