Fig Allulose 1KG
Fig Allulose 1KG
* Delivery times typically range from 6 to 12 business days, although some countries may experience longer delivery times depending on country-specific situations. K-Packet delivery usually takes 8 to 16 days. In the case of K-Packet, we offer cheap shipping at the expense of long days. However, the maximum deliverable weight is 2 kg and is limited to some countries.
Therefore, if you want to use this service for bulk shipping, we recommend that you pay in multiple installments. Please note that 400g of packaging box and subsidiary materials are added to each delivery.
* Please note that delivery times may be affected by factors outside our control, such as customs delays or local transportation issues.
* Additionally, please note that once the package has been shipped, we are not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company.
* We recommend that you contact the shipping company directly for any inquiries related to your package's delivery status.
* Please note that certain countries or regions may not be eligible for shipping of specific items.
* When you add an item to your cart, the website will automatically notify you if the item can be shipped to your location.
* Kindly note that we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTY
The amount of sugar that can be absorbed by the body is Og
Processed sugar products
Allulose, a rare sugar found in small amounts in nature, such as figs and grapes, has a sweetness close to that of sugar and can be enjoyed sweetly by adding it to various dishes and drinks without burdening the calories.
Sugar substitute, non-sugar allulose
Since it is not absorbed by the body, there is no need to worry about calories.
I eliminated the bitterness by excluding stevia.
Contains 99.5% pure allulose allulose and 0.5% liquid allulose.
Mix with drink
Get into coffee
Sprinkle on snacks
Put in cooking
Recommended these people.
Those who want to enjoy sweet taste without burdening with calories
Those who want to use it in cooking like starch syrup or honey
Those who want to enjoy drinks and coffee deliciously
Total content 1 kg
Okcal per 100g
Sodium 0mg 0%
Carbohydrates 100g 31%
Sugar 0g 0%
fat 0g 0%
saturated fat 0g
Trans fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Protein 0g 0%
The ratio (%) to the daily nutritional value is based on 2,000 kcal, so it may vary depending on the individual's caloric needs.