I recommend it to these people
Sensitive skin where the blemish serum felt irritating
Skin in need of fresh and moist blemish care
Skin irritated by the external environment
It's a light and fresh gel type that feels moist.
It's very hydrating and applies smoothly.
It quickly seeps in and adheres without stickiness.
* Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Methylpropanediol, Glutathione, Dipeptide-2,
Ascorbic Acid;Vitamin C, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer,
Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Saururus Chinensis Extract,
Betaine, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract,
Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil,
Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Water;Aqua, Glycereth-26, C12-14 Pareth-12, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydroxypropyl Guar,
Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, t-Butyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract,
Corallina Officinalis Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Maltodextrin, Alcohol, Fragrance;Perfume;Parfum
FOR SWEETIE BLEMISH SERUM
* Freshly moist texture without patchy or dryness.
* EWG green Grade ingredients: Best care for sensitive skin.
* Containing 83.9% sweetie juice: It helps relieve blemishes for a clear and clean skin tone.
How To Use
* Every morning and evening, at the next step after toner, take an appropriate amount and apply gently along the skin texture, then pat gently for absorption.