Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We want to answer them! Check out our FAQ page
New User? Register Now
* Milk Baobob Perfume Treatment
* The secret of abundant volume and shiny hair - Hydrolyzed Keratin 1000mg
* Plain Keratin Protein Coating * Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein Coating
* Hydrolyzed keratin protein has a smaller molecular size than normal keratin, so it fills in the gaps between damaged cuticles.
* Why is Milk Baobab Perfume White Musk good for you?
01 White Musk Fragrance
The warm fragrance of rose / bergamot / jasmine and floral series lasts for a long time.
02 pH5.5 ± Microacid
Protects the scalp alkalized by external stimulation to a healthy state of pH5.5 ± microacid.
03 Oil-Moisture Balance
Milk protein and baobab seed ingredients provide moisture and nutrition to protect damaged hair.
* What is a hair cuticle?
-It is a thin film in the form of scales that surrounds the outer surface of the hair and serves to protect the hair in the hair.
* When the cuticle layer is destroyed, moisture and nutrients inside the hair are leaked, leaving the hair brittle and losing its shine and elasticity. This causes a lot of hair damage and styling difficulties.
* Perfume Treatment White Musk Main Ingredients
-Avocado oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, and D, as well as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium to keep hair supple.
-Botaniceutical Plus-10 10 patented complex herbal ingredients cleanse the scalp.
-Argan oil contains 4 times more polyphenols and tocopherols than olives, and is an excellent antioxidant.
-Black Trio Black soybean, black sesame, and black rice three black trio ingredients provide nutrition to damaged hair.
* The ultimate hair & body care solution from milk protein and African baobab!
* Milk Protein Care Milk protein extract, high-protein, nourishing ingredients provide moisture, shine and nutrition to hair and skin.
* Moisturizing Baobab Seed Extract Excellent moisture retention, high moisturizing effect, and botanical active ingredients help hair and skin care.
* Milk Baobab products are made in a more meticulous production environment under the GMP management regulations of the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.