Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We want to answer them! Check out our FAQ page
New User? Register Now
* Milk Baobab Cera Shampoo Flora Bouquet
* Romantic Flora Bouquet Fragrance
A lovely fragrance reminiscent of a pink bouquet lasts for a long time.
* Pure non-acidic formulation
pH 5 ~ 6.5, similar to the scalp, non-acidic formulation for use without irritation
* Replenishing bright vitality
The blooming complex of 4 flowers commonly used in wedding bouquets gives bright vitality.
* Contains ceramides
Ceramide NP1000ppm that replenishes moisture to the scalp
* Completion of dazzling hair
* Calamus Root Extract
-Calamus root extract gives shine to hair and makes hair healthy.
* Hydrolyzed Collagen Collagen,
-which has been converted into a form that is easily absorbed by the skin, penetrates into the hair better and gives vitality and elasticity to the scalp, making the hair soft and strong without sagging.
* A blooming complex that infuses bright vitality.
-Freesia flower - vitality and moisture
-Lily of the valley - Controls oil-moisture balance
-Peony - vitality, soothing
-Hydrangea - shine, elasticity
* Main Ingredient
is a naturally derived surfactant that gently cleanses the sensitive scalp by forming a fine foam.
Naturally derived surfactant gently cleanses the scalp and
* Pure pH Balance
-The human scalp is most stable and moist when the pH level is between 5 and 6.5 microacid.
* Moist hair filled with nutrition and moisture captures the fragrance and leaves a soft fragrance for a long time.
* The ultimate hair & body care solution from milk protein and African baobab!
* Milk Protein Care Milk protein extract,
-high-protein, nourishing ingredients provide moisture, shine and nutrition to hair and skin.
* Moisturizing Baobab Seed Extract
-Excellent moisture retention, high moisturizing effect, and botanical active ingredients help hair and skin care.
* Milk Baobab products are made in a more meticulous production environment under the GMP management regulations of the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.